Ether War Ether War

Very nice

It's pretty fun, has nice music, and has colorful graphics, but it does get boring after a while. You might want to add more bonuses or upgrades or something if you make a new one. It would be also be nice if you could set up your own level (custom level), like a couple of other people have said. Overall, very good.

Also, my final score ended up being exactly 26000.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Pretty awesome

Lots of things to keep you entertained, like survival and the challenges. The characters are pretty well made as well, the movesets are decent, and the powerups add a little unpredictability to this game. Overall, very well made, and extremely fun.

Easiest Impossible Quiz 3 Easiest Impossible Quiz 3

How are you supposed to do this?

The questions asked in this make absolutely no sense at all. You should at least be able to use some thinking to solve the problems, but with this you can only guess, meaning you're pretty much guaranteed to lose quickly.

MattMorgan responds:

its a NONSENSE quiz

u need a nonsense knowledge to understand

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Pretty good

It's a nice copy of the original. Unique characters and the stages were nice also. But in the Adventure mode, the Floating Islands stage was really messed up (everything was a whole platform to the left and it was invisible) and at some points you or someone else gets killed really randomly in battles (you hit someone and they go flying off the other side of the map). But overall, it's a good game.

- Bouncy - - Bouncy -

This game IS pretty fun

Great time waster, and the high score list is cool, keeps track of everything.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

That was fast...

I got to 1000 clicks in like 1 minute (I'm using a laptop XD)

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Fun and addicting

Definitely a fun game, and very addicting. The extra items are always useful and always give a good surprise during multiplayer mode. Only complaint: Make it so that you dont have to keep pressing the button to go up, my hand started cramping up after around 15 minutes because I always stay near the top while on the offensive. Still, the game is pretty fun.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Nice

I think the console version is better (with multiplayer) but this is an awesome game to play, regardless of how difficult it is, and the freak attack is always good for a laugh.

Psychic Stevie's Answers Psychic Stevie's Answers

Just cruel

Insulting mentally disabled people? That's just sick and cruel man. It's not their fault that they were born with those problems. Would you like it if you had a mental problem and a flash was making fun about you? My best friend's cousin has a mental problem, and when he saw this, he was absolutely pissed. So next time you make a flash, make sure you aren't making fun of any disabled people, because seriously, it's cruel.